Total time: 1:00
Yield: 8 bites
- 75 g. broccoli florets
- 110 g. cooked mashed potato (cold)
- 25 g. grated parmesan cheese
- 60 g. cooked chicken, diced
- 40 g. dried or panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. rapeseed or sunflower oil
- Steam the broccoli florets for 5–6 minutes until tender, then set aside until they are completely cool. Once cool, chop them finely.
- Mix together the cold mashed potato, chopped broccoli, grated cheese, chicken, half the breadcrumbs, half the beaten egg and the spring onions. Season with salt and pepper (only suitable for babies over 12 months old).
- Shape the mixture into 8 sausage shapes, then coat them in the remaining egg and roll them in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Transfer to a lined plate or tray and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry until golden and heated through.
- Serve with ketchup or a dip of your choice.