Total time: 0:45
Yield: 6 child portions
- 200 g. skinless, boneless salmon fillet
- 1 Knob of butter
- 150 g. mini shell pasta
- 150 g. broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200 g. peeled butternut squash, deseeded and diced
- 250 mL unsalted or weak vegetable stock
- 200 g. full fat creme fraiche
- 150 g. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50 g. grated parmesan cheese
- squeeze lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Put the salmon in the centre of a piece of foil, top with the butter and season with salt and pepper (not suitable for babies under 12 months old).
- Fold the foil over the fish to make parcel, place it on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, unwrap and flake the fish into large pieces.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, adding the broccoli florets 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, add the onion, garlic and squash and fry for 5 minutes, then add the stock, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- Remove the lid and stir in the crème fraiche and salmon.
- Stir in the pasta and broccoli until heated through, then remove from the heat.
- Add the tomatoes, Parmesan and lemon juice and serve.