The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2017 answer keys have been released on the official website by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) – Madras.
All the candidates can check the same atjeeadv.ac.in
(Read: JEE Advanced 2017: Paper 1, Paper 2 analysis by experts)
Over 2 lakh candidates appeared for JEE Advanced on May 21 at various test centres across the nation.
Steps to check the JEE Advanced answer keys:
- Go to the official website, jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the notification that says ‘Answer keys released, click here’
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, paper, subject and feedback
- Click to submit
- Answer keys will be displayed
- Download and take a print out of it for further reference.
This year, the cut-off to qualify for JEE Advanced stood at 81 for General students, 49 for OBC, 31 for SC and 27 for ST students.
Moreover, a candidate is allowed to appear for JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times in consecutive years. Therefore, candidates who appeared in the JEE (Advanced) 2016 for the first time are also eligible.
Also, the Optical Response Sheet (ORS) was released last week.
Moreover, candidates need to submit their feedback against the answer keys by June 6 till 5 pm only.