Total time: 0:10
Serves: 4 people
- 1 tin peach slices (or halves), drained
- 2 125g balls mozzarella
- 90 g. pack parma ham slices
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. runny honey
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 handful torn basil leaves
- salt and pepper, to season
- Drain the peaches and place in a large salad bowl.
- Tear up the balls of mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl.
- Now rip up or snip the Parma ham into smaller slices
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss gently
- Scatter the basil leaves and serve immediately