Total time: 1:10
Serves: 2 people
- 1 can tuna, mayo & sweetcorn fillers
- 2 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- cucumber slices
- radish slices
- grated carrot
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan oven 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
- Prick the potatoes, then bake for approximately 1 hour, or until tender.
- Split the baked potatoes and place on serving plates. Share the can of Mexican Tuna Fillers between the potatoes, reserving 4 sweetcorn kernels.
- Arrange the cucumber and radish slices in the potatoes to resemble the eyes and mouth, put the tomatoes in place for the noses, and arrange the grated carrot, to represent the hair.
- Finish off with the reserved sweetcorn, to look like the pupils in the eyes.